For more than 20 years, CUPUM has been one of the major international conferences to discuss latest ideas and applications of computing technology, aiming to address a diverse range of social and environmental issues that would affect urban planning and development based on computing technology.
Call for Papers and Posters
Deadline: February 15
Each paper should be between 4000 and 6000 words in length, including notes, figures, tables, references, et cetera. All selected papers should contain at least an abstract (max. 150 words), introduction, methodology section, conclusions, and recommendations. The selected papers will be included in the digital conference proceedings. The selection of the paper for inclusion in the Conference Proceedings also implies its presentation at the conference.
Each poster should contain an extended abstract of between 400 and 800 words in length, including notes, figures, tables, references, et cetera. The abstracts of the selected posters will be included in the conference proceedings. The selected posters should be presented at the Conference.
The central theme of the 16th CUPUM Conference is 'Computational Urban Planning and Management for Smart Cities'. Papers and posters appropriate to this theme are particularly welcome. In addition, the conference welcomes all papers and posters appropriate to one or more of the following topics:
- Agent-based modeling
- Artificial Intelligence in Urban Planning and Management
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Big data in Urban Planning and Management
- Cellular Automata
- Computer Aided Design
- Decision Support Systems
- Genetic Algorithms
- Geographic Information Systems
- Information Technology & Expert Systems
- Land-use & Transportation modeling
- Planning Support Systems/Science
- Public Participation Systems
- Remote Sensing
- Safety & Health Care Systems
- Social Media and Planning
- Spatial data collection, Analysis, and Visualization
- Spatial statistics
- Urban Management Systems
- Urban Planning & Modeling
Data: 8- 12 July of 2019
Address: Wuhan University, Wuhan, China.
For more information, click here